The Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education
- Submitted article for publication must not be previously published, or sent to another journal for publication.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- To prevent plagiarism, iThenticate and Turnitin programs are used before publication.
- All articles related to distance education are welcome.
- Articles should be either theoretical or research-based articles.
- Published articles have DOI since the first issue of 2014.
- Book reviews are also welcome.