The Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education
To register the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into the “Manuscript Management System” and register the system by filling in the spaces for the title, name, surname and other related fields from the “New User” section.
2. After you log into the system with your password, click “Edit” from the “My Profile” section and fill in your personal information, information about your area of specialization for associate professorship and do not forget to click “Save” in each section.
3. If you would like to be a reviewer for our journal, click “Yes” for the question about becoming a reviewer and save it.
To send a manuscript, follow the steps below:
1. After you log into the system with your username and password, click the “Author” button from the upper menu.
2. Click “New Submission”
3. Fill in the related information about the manuscript in full and upload the Word document without author name.
4. Make sure you fill in all the areas in full and then click “Send” button.
5. After you send your manuscript make sure you notice “Your Data Has Been Successfully Entered” statement.
6. Check your manuscript from the “My Submissions” section.
1. When your manuscript is received and in every step of evaluation, you will be informed by an automatic e-mail. You can also track your manuscript by logging into the system.
2. Fill information about your area of specialization in the “Associate Professorship” section even though you are not an Associate Professor. Since the manuscripts and reviewers are matched according to the fields, this information is very important.
3. You can ask for help from firstname.lastname@example.org for any problems about the system.