To register the system as a REVIEWER, follow the steps below:
1. Log into the “Manuscript Handling System” and register the system by filling in the spaces for the title, name, surname and other related fields from the “New User” section. (Each user registers automatically as an author.)
2. Log into the system with your username and password.
3. Choose “My Profile” from the upper menu and click “Edit” at the top left.
4. In the first section, fill in the required information and click “Save”.
5. In the second section, select your area of specialization, your field and the field of your interest, fill in the key words and save.
6. At the bottom, answer the question “Do you want to be a reviewer?” as “Yes” and click “Save”.
7. After the editor confirms, your registration as a Reviewer will be completed.
To evaluate a manuscript sent from the system, follow the steps below:
1. From the “Manuscript Handling System” log into the system with your username and password.
2. Click “Reviewer” at the upper menu.
3. Click “Manuscripts” at the reviewer’s page.
4. You will see the name and the status of the manuscript assigned to you. Click on the magnifier symbol under the “View” heading on the left.
5. On the new page, you will see the information about the manuscript and English abstract. At the bottom, you will be asked whether you accept to evaluate the manuscript or not. To accept, click on the “I Want to Evaluate” button at the green section.
6. After you accept evaluation, you can download the manuscript file. You can also evaluate the manuscript by using the evaluation form, which is on the same page.
7. If you click “Save” at the bottom of the page after you mark some of the sections (before you complete the whole form), you can continue from where you left later on.
8. When you fill in the whole from and finish your evaluation, click “Save and Finish”.
1. Fill information about your area of specialization in the “Basic Field” section. Since the manuscripts and reviewers are matched according to the fields, this information is very important.
2. It is required to mark all the questions and fill in the comments sections on the evaluation form. Otherwise, the form cannot be sent.
3. You can ask for help from email@example.com for any problems about the system.